Volunteer Information and Registration
Are you interested in volunteering to be a Challenger Division Buddy? Buddies are essential to the success of this division and we would love to have your help!
The Savin Hill Little League Challenger Division is looking for “Buddy” volunteers for the upcoming season!
- Ages 11 and up
- A big heart, patience, and a love for our community!
- Each Buddy is required to attend approximately 6 games from mid-May to the end of June on either Saturday/Sunday afternoon each week. Each game will last approximately 90 minutes.
- Each Buddy will be assigned to a specific player or to a specific position/role on the field (Buddy’s choice)
- All Buddy volunteers will be required to attend a pre-season training/information session at Project B.I.N.D. (Boston Inclusion Network for Disabilities) at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Dorchester.
- All Buddy volunteers must complete the Challenger League Volunteer Registration Form
- Buddy volunteers are highly encouraged to participate in the annual Savin Hill Opening Day Parade
If you would like to volunteer, register to be a buddy on our Registration page or fill out the forms below and submit to Dianne Lescinskas at
Challenger Buddy Registration
2014 Volunteer Application